- NeoLine mobile and NeoLine Chrome Extension have been upgraded to N3 RC2 version.
- N3 Testnet Faucet QR code scanning verification function has been added to the NeoLine mobile, and NeoLine Chrome Extension is being tested to fix data processing and wrong invoke methods.
- Upgrade to N3 RC2 version for iOS V2.7.0(61) and Android V2.10.0.
- Add N3 Testnet Faucet QR code scanning verification function.
NeoLine Chrome Extension
- V3.2.1 upgrade to N3 RC2 version.
- N3 beta dAPI has been completed and testing is currently underway to fix the wrong invoke methods.
- Neo3-squirrel updated to Neo N3 RC2.
- Upgrade all Neo N3 full nodes to RC2 version.
- The NEP-17 asset information resolution rules have been eased to cope with the situation where a contract asset cannot be classified as a contract asset because it has not been deployed according to the contract development specifications.
How to keep your assets safe
Keep users’ safety has always been our top priority, so in these two months, we still focused on the popularization of wallet knowledge, through some common cases of asset loss due to misoperation, to guide users to use the wallet correctly, enhance users’ basic knowledge towards wallet, and remind users to protect their asset safety at all times.
NeoLine — Private Meeting
In April, NeoLine held an online sharing session [Dialogue with Whale], and invited Tim, VP Product of O3Labs, to introduce how to participate in O3 Swap single token/stablecoin liquidity mining for members of NeoLine.
How to use O3 Swap with NeoLine
The NeoLine Chrome Extension fully supports the cross-chain aggregation protocol O3 Swap, and through the NeoLine Chrome Extension, you can quickly participate in the O3 Swap Neo chain asset swap.
The focus of this month’s work is mainly on the upgrade of N3 RC2 version and providing a better wallet, browser, development tools, and other related infrastructure services for the testnest going online.